Seiten

Sonntag, 16. Oktober 2011

Autunm colors

Yes, fall has arrived and as with everything my main question is, what shall I wear?
I don't want to  suddenly change my style from summery and bright to dark and wintery colors.
So, I thought why not combine both?
I think fall is a very colorful time of the year, with all the leaves in beautiful shades and, when your lucky, a dazzling blue sky as backdrop.
A lot of designers seem to have been inspired by this too, as many collections show.



This lovely Jil Sander F/W `11 outfit, reminds me a lot of autumn leaves and I love the combination of the vivid red and the softer yellow.

http://www.style.com/slideshows/2011/fashionshows/F2011RTW/CELINE/RUNWAY/00050m.jpg











Another great example for fall colors is this literally outstanding coat from Céline.
These were just a few examples, for how to brighten up autumn, but there are many more out there.
So much for fall being dull and dreary!
xoxo Larissa

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen